Saturday 27 September 2014

 The perfect autumn pamper evening 

Hello everyone. Today i decided to do a blogpost on a pamper evening. And i decided to do this because i thought its getting near winter and a lot of you probably like to have pamper evenings ( i know i do). so these is an easy guid to create you perfect pamper evening. Also if you have any other tips be sure to leave them down in the comments.




First of all you'll need to get into comfy pjs(onesies optional) and put some fluffy socks on to prevent your toes from getting cold.

Next you will want to remove all your daily makeup and use the:

First of all i remove some of my eye makeup with a simple cleansing wipe this really helps get most of my makeup away without being to harsh on your skin and making your eyes puff or go red.






Next I take a cotton pad and pour a few ml of this product on the wipe. I lightly dabb it onto my eyes and then my it slowly and gently in circular motion to make sure nothing still on.
Finally I cleans my skin with the simple purifying lotion before i start to run my bath.




After you have cleansed your skin you will want to run a warm relaxing bath. you can also light candles, have a bath bomb or even add bath salts, whatever you want to do. Recently i have been loving the lush bath bombs agin because they are made with all natural ingredients and make you bath smell and look amazing. I have also chosen to go with a few candles round the edge of my bath just to set the mood.




This time I have chosen to go with one of my all time favourite bath bombs space girl from lush. I was so exited to use it that i actually  forgot to take a photo so here is one i got online. Basically it is a blue planet shape bomb with red glitter and a spiral on the inside and it smells amazing.

I have also gone with some candles. i was going to go with my hankie candles but then preferred the look of these small tea light ones.




After you have started to run your bath and you have it all set up you will want to wash your face with your favourite face wash mine in the skin triple action face wash i love this face wash i have a really nice gel texture and has tiny bits in it to help exfoliate your face.




next i will Exfoliate my face with a gentle facial scrub. i have chosen the simple facial scrub i really like it because i has a gentle yet effective touch on your skin and leaves it soft and touchable.

Finally just before i get into the bath I put on this amazing simple face mask which makes so skin feel so soft afterwards. I really like it.




After your out your bath and into your comfy pjs i think it time to paint your nails. As it is autumn i would recommend you pick slightly deeper and darker colours but you can go with whatever you want here are some of my autumn/winter favs:





Now it is time to order a  Dominos pizza and relax while watching a favourite film. Personally i am the biggest disney fan ever so i would always opt for an old classic such as: the little mermaid, lion king or beauty and the beast.


After your pizza has arrived of favourite food of choice thats it, you have completed you pamper evening you could also do this with friends and run a shallow bath or even just by yourself whatever it is then please don't forget to take pics(but not of you in the bath) and instgram them to me by tagging me on the photo i hope you enjoyed this blog post and remember to subscribe to my youtube channel for more info. Bye.



youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAWvXOOmOlsmrMXTUs0FUlg









No comments:

Post a Comment